Safety Procedures at Calgary Core Physiotherapy
WE ARE OPEN TO IN-CLINIC APPOINTMENTS!
We are ready to help you with your pain and injury, and we look forward to seeing you, mask to mask!
Calgary Core Physiotherapy COVID-19 Safe Practice Plan
As a health care provider, our number one priority is the safety and wellness of our clients and staff.
As regulated health care professionals, your physiotherapist will continue to abide strictly to the specific guidelines from the Government of Alberta and our regulatory body regarding reopening physiotherapy clinics during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We would like to inform you of the safe practice plan we are implementing at our clinic.
- Our Clinicians and Administration Staff will always be wearing masks and gloves.
- **Patients will be asked to bring their own masks or face coverings which will be required for all appointments. Gloves will be provided if desired.
- Virtual Physiotherapy is available when applicable.
- The Physiotherapists’ appointment schedule and Administration Staff schedule have been adapted to reduce the amount of people in the clinic at one time.
- We are continuing to be extra vigilant in adhering to all of our Infection Protection and Control Policies, with increased disinfecting of all door handles, countertops, and other public surfaces.
- Sneeze guards to be installed at reception counters.
- Treatment areas are thoroughly sanitized after each patient.
- Washrooms have frequent sanitization, and a regime for business sanitization is in place.
- Hand sanitizer is available on the countertop at the front desk and throughout the clinic for your use.
- Patients will be pre-screened for COVID-19 one day prior to their appointment. Clinicians have the right to refuse treatment to anyone exhibiting symptoms.
- Staff will be screened for COVID-19 daily and will stay at home if required
- Staff have been provided information on physical distancing, and social distancing practices will be followed
- Waiting room management strategies will be implemented
- Specific changes to the check-in/out procedure
- Magazines have been removed
- Cashless or no contact payment strongly encouraged.
- Floor markings will be used to control clinic flow and waiting for service
To make an appointment or for any questions, please give us a call at (403) 455-4010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the highest level of service and helping you with your pain and injury recovery.