For our valued Downtown Calgary Physiotherapy patients, there is plenty of street parking around the Plains Midstream Plaza. Please see the attached map and note the one-way system.
The most convenient parking is at the Centennial Parkade. For real-time availability, visit www.calgaryparking.com/findparking/lotlocations/lot54. As a result of the cycle track project, the Calgary Parking Authority has added short-term only (2 hours) parking on the +15 level.
- Entry is from eastbound 9thAvenue, SW or southbound 5th Street, SW. The garage door will raise when you pull forward.
- Availability is displayed on each floor. Park in a spot with a green light.
- After parking, walk to the East Lobby and take the elevators down to the +15 level.
- After exiting elevators, walk down the hallway to the right and you will see the pay meter. The cost is $4.00 per half hour.
- Walk under the sign “Eighth Avenue Place” and you will see the entrance to the Plains Midstream Plaza. Go down the escalators and Calgary Core Physiotherapy is on the right-hand side of the lobby.
If Centennial Parkade is full, there are other parking garages or lots further east on 9th Avenue. For other parking options, including real-time availability, visit http://parking.downtowncalgary.com. Some nearby parkade options include Holt Renfrew, Eighth Avenue Place, Manulife Building (707 5th Street SW), and Centre 10. The entrance for the underground parkade at Centre 10 is located on the south side of the building, accessed via 5th Street SW. The hourly rate is $6/hour. The Manulife building is one block away and is $8/hour; access is off of the alley between 8th Ave and 7th Ave SW.
Calgary Core Physiotherapy is conveniently located on the main floor of the Plains Midstream Plaza on the southwest corner of 8th Ave SW and 5th Street SW. The clinic’s main door is accessible from the main lobby of the building.
The Plains Midstream Plaza is connected to the Plus 15, linking Eighth Avenue Place to the east and Centennial Parkade to the west. For a map of the Plus 15, please visit calgaryplus15.com.
Calgary Core Physiotherapy is also conveniently accessible via the City of Calgary’s extensive Bike lane and shared lane system, with bike racks located outside the main entrance to the Plains Midstream Plaza. Bike lanes are typically on Priority 2 snow routes and cleared within 48 hours after the snowfall ends. Interactive Cycling and walking routes can be found at https://maps.calgary.ca/PathwaysandBikeways/.
Calgary Core Physiotherapy is located within a one-block radius of both the Westbound at 4 St. SW and the Eastbound at 6th St. SW C-Train Stations. Real-time Transit Schedules and Maps can be found at https://www.calgarytransit.com/schedules-maps.